A warm hello!

It´s been weeks since my last post, I hope I still remember how to do it right!
Today I´m sharing with you a card I made to inspire you all at Glitterbabe´s Challenge blog where the theme this week is Winter!
In principle is a simple card but I added some details because I was having so much fun with it! first I chose Clean and Simple sketch #122, the papers are scraps from papers I used previously (the base cardstock here and patterned paper here), added a few ribbons with coordinating colors from my stash, and made a flower stitching a thin ribbon to which I glued a snowflake sequin and embellished with a button. The sentiment is hand written as you can see in my very bad letters... I need to work on that...

The image is Sign Snowman from Glitterbabe (pay a visit to her Art shop here!) and it comes with sentiments! but this time I added the sentiment myself with PS. I colored the snowmen with colored pencils and added black glitter to its hat, clear glitter glue to the banner and buckle, glued some blue glass seed beads on its scarf and finished it with two small buttons. Cut the image around and placed it with foam tape.
I think it turned out very sweet, when I see that smiley face it makes me smile too!
I´m playing at:
Dancing in Pajamas: ribbon
Creative Belli challenge #108: snow
All that scraps: snowmen

7 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a gorgeous card. I love the snowman and that flower with the snowflake.

Unknown said...

Super cute card! Thanks for sharing :)

Tamara Morton said...

Aww a very cute snowy card. Loving the blue ribbon.
Thanks for joining in the fun at Belli
Hugs
TAmara

joy said...

Oh, your snowman is so sweet. I love your accents of buttons and beads on his scarf! Thanks for participating in the Creative Belli Challenge!

Catherine said...

What a delicious card ! Love this image ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Cat said...

Your card is gorgeous, Ileana! LOVE the flower! I left an award for you on my blog. Hugs

Marilyn Webb said...

Hi Ileana
Gorgeous card, and so cute! I love the glitter on the hat and the beads on the scarf, gives it such great detail!
hugs Marilyn