Bundle of {JOY}

Hello my blog-land friends! Today I want to show a card I made to inspire you for our new challenge this week at The Outlawz POM challenge group. This time we are challenging you to make your own patterned paper, how great is that?!
In my case I used a set of baby clear stamps I bought a while ago and I´ve never used... (how come????!!!) they are so cute! I used the safety pin stamp to stamp in different directions a scrap of yellow paper and gave a bit of color to the images with colored pencils. I placed my patterned paper on the center of the card (beautiful white shimmering cardstock) and stamped the sentiment on the bottom. Then I stitched all around with embroidery floss and some clear glass sead beads. The main image is a stamped onesie, colored with colored pencils also, and placed it with foam tape.
I love how it looks, very simple and easy to make, hope you can join us in the fun ☺ Thank you for stopping!

7 comments:

cheryl said...

oh this is just gorgeous hun love the baby grow,and the papers,work beautifully hugs cherylxxxx

Rona said...

This is soooooo sweet - I love how you did the stitching and seed beads!!

Unknown said...

Totally adorable! Love the diaper pin stamping! So cute and perfect welcome baby card!! Hugz, Colleen

Trina said...

Ileana, you always make the best projects! This is super adorable! Love the little beads!

grandmalee said...

Adorable! I love the background paper that you made, and the colors are perfect with these images! Love your beading...I finally made a card with some beads on a chin-chou kwik image that I need to get posted. You are such a fabulous inspiration! Love the bit of sparkle on the onesie.

Saskia said...

Lovely card, so cute! :)

Stef H said...

hey I..... this is absolutely darling. i love the background. i also love the mermaid below.

thank you soooooo much for your absolutely beautiful comment. it truly touched my heart. i never knew i could be an inspiration to anyone!

i think of you often and i'm always glad to hear from you. things are moving along in my life and i'll be back on track soon.

hugs to you my sweet friend.