A cupcake

Hello everyone, here I have a cupcake to celebrate! I don´t have a birthday to celebrate yet but I like to make birthday cards. This one is a very simple card, fun to make and I´m pleased on the result, so I have something to celebrate indeed... I like this card a lot!
This gorgeous image is from Michelle Perkett that I colored with colored pencils, embellished with 3 rhinestones (can you find them?), cut out and placed on the card with foam tape. I stamped the sentiment on the card and then I embossed it, to give a different look I just rounded the corners.
This week at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday challenge we are challenging you to use a recipe: 2 of the following colors red, yellow, brown orange; and three of the following embellishments brad, ribbon, eyelet, button, flower, pearls or rhinestone. On this card I used red and yellow to color and three rhinestones as embellishments. Hope you can join us in the fun this week too ☺
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comments:

Lawren said...

Love this card. It's too cute.