You are special to me ♥ Eres especial para mi

Hello friends! hope you start a good week ☺ today I wanted to show you a card I made following the (which I love to call) first principle of paper: nothing is lost, all can be transformed!

¡Hola! comienzo de una nueva semana ☺ hoy les quiero mostrar una tarjeta que hice siguiendo el primer principio del papel: ¡nada se pierde, todo se transforma!




I made a card several weeks ago where I die cut a piece, here. That piece couldn´t go to the paper bin, it was too pretty! I took a sticker, a couple of feather and a stamp with a nice sentiment (from Latina Crafter)... and voila!

Hace unas semanas atrás hice una tarjeta donde corte un trozo con un die, pueden verla aquí. Como se imaginarán, ese trozo no podía tirarlo, asi que tomé un sticker, un par de plumas blancas, un sello con un bonito deseo (de Latina Crafter) y ¡voilá!


I finished the card with a few touches of glitter, a sequin and some dots of pearled paint. I like it a lot! Hope you do too ☺ Thank you for stopping by, have a great day!

Los toques finales los dí con glitter por aquí y por allá, una lentejuela y unos puntos de pintura perlada. Creo que quedó muy bonita, espero les guste. Muchas gracias por la visita y que tengan un bien día!

I´m showing my card at:
Just for fun challenge blog: anything goes
Sentimental Sundays challenge #199
Hobby cutz challenge #40: girly but not pink
Challenges 4 everybody #39: anything goes

3 comments:

Scrapcat 1 said...

This is lovely and I wouldn't have thrown it away either far too pretty for that. xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hola Ileana
Gran creation. Muy bien!
Sorry, my Spanish is limited lol! I hope to visit Madrid again very soon as its a beautiful city.
Thank you for joining in at Hobbycutz Challenge.
Mucha suerte.
Ang

Susan Renshaw said...

I too believe that nothing should go to waste!! Thanks for joining us at Just For Fun. I love your card - you have put it together beautifully! Hope you will join in future challenges with us!