Cleanning up!

I was cleanning up my craft space and I found these items
and under a layer of stuff there were: 4 paper bags I embossed with a couple of embossing folders, digital images I pirnted out and colored some of them, a paper napking from IKEA, some paper from an advertisement I liked and saved it to make something with it.
an hour, and a few clear stamps and ink later, I ended up with this set of four (sorry about the pictures but it´s night already here...) I changed my mind a bit while making them and took a few items from my stash so they won´t look the same, but I like how they turned out!



here you have a close up of the embellishments for each of them. What do you think?
Have a wonderful day and thank you for stopping by! ☺

3 comments:

Cindy C. said...

You've done well with these found items! Me too, I thought we could upload multi photos with the same link! I am sort of relieved to know that I am the only one who didn't know. :)

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great find. These look great all decorated.

Penny Ward said...

love the embossing image .....cute !!!