In full bloom... (part 1)

Hello friends! so long! lots of things to update but I´ll leave that for another post ☺Today I wanted to show you some cards I made for the new releases at Beccy´s place. Both sets are absolutely gorgeous, you have to check them out!

¡Hola amig@s! tanto tiempo, ¿no? Tengo varias cosas para contarles pero eso lo dejo para otro post porque este quiero usarlo para mostrarles unas tarjetas que hice para el lanzamiento de nuevos sellos digitales de Beccy´s place. ¡Ambos sets son hermosos! no pueden perdérselos.

I´m going to start with Simple sentiments set (since I´m not willing to let go the summer, yet...).

Voy a empezar con el set Simple sentiments, no quiero que se vaya el verano todavia...


These gorgeous flowers will give you lots of room to play.

Estas flores son preciosas y pueden usarse de muchísimas maneras.

I started with a simple design: a single flower and the sentiment repeated several times, I printed them directly on a beautiful white card. I colored the flower with copics and highlighted one of the repeated sentiments.

Empecé con un diseño muy sencillo: una única flor y el deseo repetido varias veces, luego imprimí directamente sobre la tarjeta. Coloreé la flor con copics y resalte uno de los deseos.


The second card I wanted to show you on this post is the following:

La segunda tarjeta que quería mostrarles en este post es la siguiente:


I repeated the sentiment in a square shape around the flowers and then I printed it on white cardstock. Then I colored the flowers with colored pencils and blended them with gamsol (or white spirits). Finally I added some dots of pearled paint on the centers of the flowers and in between the sentiments to stress the separation.

Repetí el deseo alrededor de la imagen de las flores y luego las imprimí sobre un recorte de papel blanco. Coloreé las flores con lápices de colores y los integré con gamsol (o trementina blanca inodora). Finalmente le puse unos toquecitos de pintura perlada en el centro de las flores y entre los deseas para resaltar la separación.



In a second post I´ll show you more card with this set, stay tuned!
Thank you for stopping by, have a great day!

En un segundo post les voy a mostrar mas tarjetas que hice con este set ¡no se las pierdan! Muchas gracias por la visita y que tengan un buen dia ☺

0 comments: