the love for apples ♥ (part 2)

Good morning everyone! Second post dedicated to cards I made using the last released set of digital stamps by Beccy´s place (first post here). The set I´m using is Apple butter and today I have two more cards.

¡Buenos días! este es mi segundo post dedicado a las tarjetas que hice usando el último set de imagenes digitales de Beccy´s place. Estoy usando el set Apple butter y hoy quiero mostrarles dos tarjetas.


this first card is very simple and not so time consuming ☺ I started by printing the sentiment on a piece of designed paper, looks like a table cloth, right? it reminds me to a fall picnic in an apple orchard. Then I printed the image on a scrap of white cardstock and colored it with colored pencils. As embellishments I added a few iridescent red sequins.

Esta primer tarjeta es muy sencilla en diseño y no lleva tanto tiempo hacerla. Empecé imprimiendo el deseo en un trozo de papel de diseño que me recuerda a un mantel de picnic. Luego imprimí las manzanas en un trozo de papel blanco y las coloreé con lápices de colores. Y como adorno le coloqué unas lentejuelas rojas iridiscentes.


For the second card I chose an old sketch that I like to use a lot.

Para la segunda tarjeta usé un viejo diseño que he usado muchas veces porque me gusta su simpleza.


I printed the sentiment directly on the base of the card, added a strip of patterned paper and placed the image with foam tape.

He impreso el deseo directamente en la tarjeta, luego coloqué una tira de papel de diseño y coloqué la imágen con cinta de goma para darle dimension.

Here is a close up of the apple butter jars that I colored with colored pencils and blended with gamsol (or white odorless spirits). When I finish the coloring I cut the image around very carefully before placing it on the card.

A continuación una foto del detalle de la imagen coloreada. Usé lápices de colores que difuminé con gamsol (o trementina blanca inodora), y recorté con cuidado la imágen para colocarla en la tarjeta.


And here they are! my last two cards using this beautiful digital stamp set. Have a nice day! and thank you for the visit today.

Y ¡esto es todo! estas son las últimas dos tarjetas usando este hermoso set de imagenes. ¡gracias por la visita y que tengan un buen día!

0 comments: