Notebooks! (second round)

Hello friends! More notebooks today ☺ I´m showing you two, each at both ends of complexity (one elaborated and one simple) but nevertheless beautiful.

¡Hola! lo prometido es deuda y hoy les muestro otros dos cuadernos de notas: uno elaborado y uno simple.

Starting with the complex one, this is a nootebook I made for an invisible friend this last holidays that a fun group of ladies (Valentinas bombing) organized and I joined in. Lots of fun!!!! So I started collecting information about my invisible friend to alter this notebook to her tastes. The first thing I learned was she likes to crochet, so a kind of organizer for crochet diagrams was the first idea I had ☺ But I extended this idea to other areas of her creative self and added a few sections dedicated to other crafts.

Empiezo por el cuaderno mas elaborado. Éste fue parte de un regalo que hice a una amiga invisible estos reyes pasados (Valentinas bombing lo organizó y me encantó participar!). Lo primero fue juntar informacion acerca de mi amiga invisible asi poder personalizar mas el regalo. Me enteré que le gusta hacer crochet asi que lo primero que se me vino a la cabeza fue hacerle un cuaderno donde organizar todos esos patrones que nos gustan. Pero para no dejarlo solamente restringido a patrones de crochet, lo extendí a otras áreas.

I covered the notebook front and back with this gorgeous paper I had in my stash. I embellished it with paper flowers, paper doily, sequins, pearls, a sentiment that ("my creative world") was word generated and printed on cardstock and a crochet flower I made to add some dimension.

Cubrí las tapas del cuaderno con un papel de disño precioso que tenia en casa. Lo decoré con flores de papel, una mini blonda, lentejuelas, perlas, el deseo lo hice en word y lo imprimí en papel gris, y una flor de crochet que tejí para darle algo de efecto tridimensional.


here you have the back, and you can see I keep it more simple but I added some sparkle with stickles (it doesn´t show well, but believe me, it sparkles!)

aquí les muestro la parte de atrás que deje mucho mas simple, pero le puse un poco de brillo con stickles, no se ve muy bien pero brillaba y mucho!


On the inside I separated the notebook into sections: this first one was dedicated to granny´s diagrams or ideas (I printed a few I found on the web to illustrate how she can put the diagrams in). Embellished each one with  pieces of the same paper, flowers and sequins. The image is a clipart and I printed it on gray cardstock

En el interior separé el cuaderno en secciones: la primera está dedicada a patrones de granny´s (encontré algunos en internet que imprimí y se los puse a modo de ejemplo de cómo guardarlos). Adorné cada sección con trocitos del mismo papel de diseño, flores y lentejuelas. La imágen es un clipart que imprimí directamente sobre la cartulina gris.


This section was dedicated to flowers, the images with the cute buttons are from Pollycraft.

Esta sección está dedicada a las flores, la imágen es de Pollycraft


This one is dedicated "to wear" things, the image is from TlcCreations

Esta sección es para los proyectos "para usar", la imágen es de TlcCreations


"Decorations" sections using a Bugaboo image, cute cup by the way!

Hice una sección dedicada a las manualidades de decoración usando una taza preciosa de Bugaboo.


And a final section dedicated to her "ideas", I used a Meljen image, it was just to perfect! I made the tabs (where I wrote the sections names) by cutting in half a spellbinder die cut.

Y la última sección la dejé abierta a las "ideas", esta imágen es de Meljen y es perfecta para lo que quería expresar ☺ Los separadores de las secciones son unos die cuts de spellbinder que corté por la mitad donde escribí el nombre de cada parte.


And finally here you have a close up of the notebook with its pretty crocheted flower

Y en esta última foto les muestro en detalle la libreta y la florcita


The second notebook I wanted to show you is a simple watercolor book I made for a dear friend.

El segundo cuaderno que quiero mostrarles hoy es un cuaderno hecho con papel de acualeras que hice para el cumple de una querida y dulce persona


I simply cut the watercolor paper in squares of 6 x 6 in and decorated the covers. I used navy blue cardstock for the base and layered it with a pretty flower design paper cutting it a bit smaller.

Este es muy simple porque corté los papeles de acuarela en forma de cuadrado de 6 x 6 pulgadas y decoré las tapas. Para eso use una cartulina de color azul marino y un papel de diseño con flores muy delicado y bonito, que corté un poco mas pequeño para que se viera la base


On the front I used some gold fibers ribbon, a leftover piece of embroidery flowers ribbon and spelled "dream" with chipboard stickers. Finishing by tying it all together with sheer ribbon. Simple but pretty ♥

En la parte delantera me esmeré mas en la decoración manteniéndo la idea de que fuera simple, y use trocitos de cinta que me habian sobrado. Las letras son stickers de cartón y ensamblé el libro con una cinta de organza. Un librito sencillo pero que quedo muy bonito.

Thank you so much for stooping by today! have a great day (tomorrow is the last series of notebook, don´t miss it! they are my favourite ☺)

¡Gracias por la visita! y mañana les muestro los últimos cuadernos ¡no se los pierdan!



I´m showing my notebooks at:
Craft my life: anything goes but a card
Craft dee bowz: handmade bow
Love to create #104: anything goes

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous notebook!! Love the details! Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create!

Mei
LTC DT
Anyone for Anya DT
Stampavie and More DT
Creative Fingers DT 

Donna Maligno said...

Love what you did to gone cover of this book! Thanks for submitting to the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month.

Crafty Judith said...

fabulous hun great job - thanks so much for playing along at Craft My Life x

Michelle said...

Very pretty notebooks. Thanks for joining us at Love To Create this week.

Jackie Randolph said...

Fabulous design and colors!
Thanks for sharing with us at Love to Create!!
Hugs' xx
Jackie - LTC owner

Scrapcat 1 said...

The notebooks and the gift holder are very clever especially from a recycled folder. I try to recycle things but not as well as you do it.