Now and forever...

Following the impulse to make love cards, here I have a simple card with a beautiful result. I love how it turned out! I was a little bit rusty on the coloring side, that tells me I need to practice more!

¡Hola hola! hoy les muestro una tarjeta simple con un resultado muy bonito. Hacía mucho que no coloreaba con mis lápices de colores y estaba un poco arrumbada ¡nada que no se pueda arreglar con la práctica!


I used a A day for daisies image, colored with colored pencils, then I added some glossy accent to the flowers, sequins and my first embossed sentiment on vellum (at the third try I got a decent result...).

La imágen es de A day for daisies que después de colorear las flores les puse glossy accent, también use unas lentejuelas y el deseo esta en relieve (use polvo de emboss con la pistola caliente por primera vez! y al tercer intento ya salió mas o menos como quería....).


Placed the image on the card, with two strips of a scrap of a beautiful patterned paper. Finally I faux stitched on the outside of the patterned paper, and added a big cut out red heart (gift from my dear friend Stef) that glittered with clear tape and some glossy accent on the borders.

Una vez colocada la imágen en la tarjeta le adherí a cada lado dos tiras de un recorte que me sobró de papel muy bonito y colorido y dibujé puntadas con un boli de gel blanco. Por último le puse un corazón rojo troquelado (un regalito de mi amiga Stef) al que le puse glitter con cinta celo transparente y un poco de glossy accent en los bordes.

Thank you for stopping by! have a beautiful day today ☺

Muchas gracias por la visita ¡que tengan un buen dia!


I´m showing my card at:
A day for daisies challenge #89: use a big heart
Scrap creations challenge: valentine´s day
Ladybug craft ink: for one I love
Lej designs challenge: valentine/love
Oldie but a goodie: valentine (image is a really old freebie)
Paperminutes challenge #308: love is in the air
Papertake weekly challenge: with a heart
Shopping our stash challenge #138: oh, shinny!
Sweet stamps challenge #156: Love

7 comments:

cheryl said...

really beautiful,and delicate card hun just love it hugs Cherylxxxxxx

Unknown said...

I think your colouring is fabulous hun, love this card, many thanks for joining us at LEJ Designs this month, best of luck hun xxx

Chris Dring said...

This image is gorgeous! The Glossy Accents and the sequins really make this pop! Great card! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Donna K said...

I think you did a wonderful job on your coloring! Great image and the red cut out is GREAT! Thanks for sharing your beautiful card with us at SweetStamps.com Love Challenge! Happy Valentine's Day! ~Donna K

Dips said...

Love the delicate simplicity of this card. Thanks so much for joining us at an Oldie But A Goodie Challenge - keep using up all that old stash xx

Juliana said...

Beautiful card!
I really like how you colored the flowers--especially with the glossy accents and sequins!!

crafty-stamper said...

beautiful card love the simple delicate image and great heart-thanks for joining us at Lej designs
Carol DT x