♥ Thank you - Gracias ♥

Hello! here I have a card to show you, I wanted it to be more masculine, but I´m not so sure... Anyway, here it is!

¡Hola! hoy queria mostrarles una tarjeta en la que la idea original era que fuera un poco mas masculina, no estoy del todo segura si lo consegui, pero esta es!


I colored the image (from Artemio) with colored pencils and I blended them, tons of fun! it was a while since I colored an image with such detail, and I loved it!

Coloreé la imagen (de Artemio) con lápices de colores y les di un aire de témpera fundiendo la grasa del lápiz ¡me encantó! tengo que repetir, hacía un tiempo que no coloreaba con tanto detalle y lo pasé muy bien ☺


Then I double glittered the heart (glittered it twice) and embossed the sentiment (from con Sal y Pimienta) in white. The good part is I used every paper from my stash of scraps, whoo hoo!

Luego puse doble capa de glitter en el corazón y use la pistola caliente para hacer el embossing blanco en el deseo (de con Sal y Pimienta). Lo mejor de esta tarjeta es que cada trozo de papel salió de mis carpetas donde guardos los recortes ¡un hurra por mi!


Thank you for stopping by, have a great day!!
Gracias por la visita, que tengan un buen dia!


I´m showing my card at:
DCC212: all heart
Seems a little sketchy: sketch #58
Through the purple haze challenge #28: anything goes
Scrapbook stamp society challenge #34: anything goes + option use a heart

10 comments:

Sueli Pinheiro said...

Hummmmm! Que de amor!!!!!!

Sandy Trefger said...

This card is so cute! I love that cat and your coloring is fabulous! Your card worked great with our sketch! Thank you for sharing it with us at Seems A Little Sketchy!

KarinsArtScrap said...

super cute and beautiful card.

Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

Sara Stacey said...

Sweet card! Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at Through The Purple Haze.

Sara, DT

Lisbeth K said...

Love the kitten and the glittery heart! Thank you for joining us at TTPH this week, good luck :)

Lisbeth K @ Lisbeths hobbyer
Through The Purple Haze DT

Julie Gleeson said...

Your card is gorgeous! I love the little cat and glitter Heart! Thank you for sharing at SSS ! Hugs Julie DT x

butterfly dream cards said...

Oh that is one sweet card....love the image.....its lovely

fiona dt
TTPH

Alljazzed2create said...

Adorable card, Love your image.. Thanks for joining us over at TTPH..

DT Pam

Ashley said...

Cute card! Love the cat! Thanks for joining us at TTPH!

~Ashley
TTPH DT

luvmycards.blogspot.com said...

Very cute card-love the coloring on the cat and the double glitter-Fab!
Thanks for playing with us at Seems a Little Sketchy!
Carolyn