4U

I´m calling this card 4U but I didn´t actually write the sentiment, it could be uses to send it to a friend, b-day, thinking of you, miss you... The images I´m using are Garland from Stef (Glitterbabe) and Hedgie from Christy (Tiddly Inks), I put them together with PS and printed it on cardstock and I colored them with colored pencils.
I wanted to use both images to make a card(s) but I was not thinking in combining them, today it seems I was inspired and suddenly it all come together... I added some rhinestones to the center of the flowers and around the flower where the sentiment will be placed.
Love the colors of the digi papers I used! these are from Jaime and I printed them on cardstock
I´m submitting this card to participate in the following challenges:
Tiddly Inks Challenge blog: anything goes!
Friday Sketchers: sketch #99
Aly´s Sunday Challenge: all about animals
One Stitch at a Time: flowers
Cupcake Craft Challenges: don´t be square (mine is 4.5x6 in)

18 comments:

cheryl said...

oh this is such a great card,love the hedghog,fab colurs
and layout,thanks for joining us at OSAAT
Love hugs cheryl x

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great card. I love the image. TFS.

Lissa said...

I just love what you did with Hedgie!

Thanks for joining for our first Tiddly Inks Challenge. I can't wait to see what you come up with next week!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card and fab image, Thanks for joining us over at OSAAT, hope to see you again soon Good Luck
Sarah xx

Tami said...

How pretty I like how the flowers are cut out. Thanks for playing at Aly's.

Stef H said...

this is stunning! i almost didn't recognize my garland - lol! i just love the colors and how you cut & popped it. just gorgeous! thank you!

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Wow...they look like they were born together. LOL Great combination. :)

Tammy said...

Ohhhhh How cute....love that image.
Thanks for joining us this week at OSAAT. Smiles...Tammy

Lynne Armstrong said...

This is so cute Ileana...love it! The hedgie and flowers go so well together that I wouldn't have known they were separate images if you hadn't told me lol! Gorgeous colours too...and I love how you've cut around the bottom of the flowers to pop it up.
hugs :)

Sam said...

These images are both fab and you've coloured tham lovely. Thanks for joining us here at OSAAT.
Sam x

Donna said...

So beautiful and great details you have added! Thanks for joining in this weeks challenge at Cupcake :) Donna x

Marilyn Webb said...

Hi Ileana, love your card, I love what you did with the flowers, gives it a unique look!

Unknown said...

(sorry it's late I have been on holiday!!)

Thanks for joining in the Tiddly Inks 1st challenge with such a darling card... love what you have done with hedgie, the cours are fab and the flowers perfect xx

stitchy said...

What a cute card, love that hedgehog lol thank you so much for joining us at OSAAT this week - hope to see you again - good luck!!

stitchy xoxox

The Crafty Den said...

What a pretty card. Love the colour scheme and gorgeous details. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

What a fab card and beautiful flowers :)
Thanks for joining us at OSAAT and don't forget to check back later today to see the new challenge, find out who won this one, and for a very special store anouncement. Good luck!

Spyder said...

Such a cute card, I love your hedgehog! Sorry I missed you and I'm sooo late in coming round to comment although I have been in! Thank you for joining OSAAT's last Challenge! The this weeks has just started!!
(Lyn)

thread-bare said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining in with us at OSAAT xx Clare (DT) x