Some exciting news!

I´ve been invited to be part of Michelle Perkett Studio DT, and OF COURSE I couldn´t refuse! so, now I´m officially part of this group of so very talented people. Whooo Hooo!!! this is the group I´m now part of:
This are exciting news for me since I almost new to this world. Fate (or not, who knows...) led me to sign in on SNR web ring first and then out of curiosity I signed in on PCP web ring, somehow I managed myself to join Michelle´s PCP group and from that day on I started a new way into this craft world. I´m very shy person, then I usually don´t participate too much on the chatting, but I was welcomed so warmly into the group that chatting was very easy. This is how I got to know all these wonderful ladies, starting with Michelle, so talented, such a great artist and a beautiful person. Thank you Michelle! you are always so nice to me... if you are not a member of Michelle´s group, please join us! you won´t regret it.
I´m so very proud I was chose to design with Michelle´s gorgeous images... It´s my first appointment as member of a Design Team and I hope I can make a good one!

Tomorrow we are cellebrating Earth Day at Michelle Perkett Studio, please don´t forget to come back for an exciting blog hop!

5 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats Ileana, welcome to the team, we're very excited to have you join us. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us tomorrow.

Kerry said...

Yay Ilena!!! Congrats!!! Can't wait to see your beautiful creations. :)

Robyn said...

Congratulations Ileana! I'm not surprised. You're work is beautiful. I too, am new to this craft and Michelle and her group really go above and beyond to make you feel welcome. I look forward to your future creations.

Michelle said...

Welcome, Ileana!! We are so thrilled to have you and your amazing creative talents with us!!:)

Marilyn Webb said...

Way to go Ileana, you will make a great addition to the DT's. Can't wait to see what you come up with!