Baby cards!

Friday again! my turn to inspire you at 2 Cute Rubber Stamps. I saw this image and fell in love with it... look at that cute face!!!
I made a boy and a girl version of the same card. As you can see I used the same patterned paper on both of them, stitched glass seed beads with embroidery floss, added buttons with coordinating colors, and a piece of light blue and white fiber paper from my stash.
Do you by chance stopped by Canon Creative Park once? if you didn´t you should, there is plenty of free digital stuff to use on your cards as well as on your scrap pages, I found the patterned paper there.
I colored the Baby Pumpkin Apple images with colored pencils, cut and placed them on the cards with foam tape. To finish it I stamped the sentiment (clear stamp).
The sketch is very simple, I wanted to use a simple one in case you have to make several of the same card, you can substitute the stitching with a layer of paper or glitter glue to save time.

These two cards fit the following challenges:
Catch the bug: anything goes
Stamp, scrap and doodle: open challenge
Sundays with Crissy Challenge #10: buttons and bows
Digital Tuesdays Challenge #79: ribbon, button or bling
My Grafico Challenge #69: pop it up, add dimension

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Precious image! Love your project! Thanks for joining us at Sunday's with Crissy!

Paul said...

Very SWEET! Looks like you had fun on World Card Making Day. Hope to see you at Bugaboo again.
TFS
Paul
http://craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/

Zoe said...

Wow love the colouring you did with pencils and it really is a super cute image! Thanks for joining us at Sundays with Crissy. hugs xxoo

Tazza said...

Those are so adorable! your coloring is fab... thanks for joining us again on MyGrafico Challenges!