In my mail box

Look what I found in my mail box when I got back from home today!!!!
aren´t them beautiful???!!!
Brandi, so sweet of her, sent me this present and card as a celebration of her first 25 followers, whoo hoo Brandi!!! pay her a visit if you have time, she puts her heart in her creations, it really shows!
The card is very creative and I want to highlight a detail. From what I can see she used a real leaf and glued tissue paper on top of it and colored it afterwards, it gives a gorgeous texture, looks like embossed and you can see a hint of the real color of the leaf underneath.
The little note pad is cute, cute, cute! She stamped the cardstock with a background stamp in yellow, such a subtle effect I love! she used a coordinating ribbon on the borders and a larger piece in the center where you can tie it with a knot to close it, very clever idea. I love the flower she made to embellish it, she kept the same color combination and added a bit of shine on its center, perfect touch!
Beautiful gift, Brandi! thanks you so much for you kindness and the time you spent making something for me, from the bottom of my heart. I love it! you´ll never know how happy you made me today. Keep creating and having fun! HUGS!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh hello! haha hola! me encanta tu arbolito de caramelos! amo la semana de halloween aunque por aqui mucho no se celebra... por ahi si?
besitos Ilena que pases un lindo halloween! ^^

Vicki said...

OH my gosh hon that is one stinking cute card! Love the candy corn tree and also how you popped the scarecrow image off the card! Beautifully done!

HUGS!
Vicki