Celebrate cupcake

Friday again!!! whoo hoo!!! tomorrow I plan to spend my whole day crafting, I´m so looking forward to it! But for today is my turn to inspire you, this time with another card I made for the daily inspiration that awaits you every day at 2 Cute Rubber Stamps.
There is a freebie and a challenge awaiting for you there! please join us! you have until 31st of October to submit your creation and the possibility to win a rubber stamp!
Back to my card,
I colored the image (a freebie you can find here) with crayons and blended the colors with mineral oil. Look at the sparkling frosting, does it look great?!! I made it with white puff paint and glittered it before it dried, once it was completely set I puffed it and that´s the wonderful result, it look much much better in real life! the image is placed on the card with foam tape for dimension.
I keep this one simple too because wanted the 2 Cute cupcake to be the focus. This is the first time I´m using a doily on my cards, I colored it a bit with chalks and embellished it with green rhinestones. I stamped the sentiment on a scrap of paper and folded it on a flag like shape before attaching it to the card. I like this card, it´s simple, easy and looks beautiful, hope you like this one too!

I´m playing at:
Little red wagon Challenge #50: something old, something new (the oldie here is the cardstock, I had it for ages!!)
My grafico challenge #70: anything goes

7 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

This is adorable! I love how you did the frosting and the doily!

Kathy Czygan said...

Hi Ileana! What a cute card! This cupcake really does pop right out! I love the frosting and the coloring on the doily. What a cute image!

Unknown said...

wow! your blog is amazing! ^^ love the cupcakes!!!! are so cute!
kiss
i follow you!

cheryl said...

oh wow just love this,hun its brilliant love cheryl xxxxx

Morph Waffle said...

Oh my goodness that is wonderfully adorable and it makes me want to go buy buttons and glue them to something.

My Inkie Fingers said...

Love the image and your use of the paper doily! It is perfect on the card!

Thanks for playing in the MyGrafico Challenge.

Good Luck!
~Cindy-Lynn~

Unknown said...

ahhh adorable, thanks for playing with MyGrafico.