Get well

I made my first get well card. Don´t have a clue why I din´t make one before, but it´s never late to start!
The cute giraffe is from Melissa Liban, she is an child book illustrator and does cute drawings, love her unique style! and she is giving some of her images for free too! thanks so much Melissa!! I colored the giraffe with colored pencils, applied some crystal glitter glue on its spots to let it sparkle a bit, cut and placed it with foam tape for dimension.
The sketch I´m using here is from Clean & Simple sketch #110, the patterned paper is a digital one from Jaime that I cut with edge scissors and embellished with glitter glue also. I stamped the sentiment on a scrap of paper, cut it, place it on the card and doodled a line with a fine black marker. To finish it I added a tiny heart sticker.
So simple, quick and fun card! hope you like it!!

I´m joining the following fun places:
Creative Inspirations Challenge #44: get well soon
Stamp, scrap and doodle: open challenge
Catch the bug: anything goes

9 comments:

Morph Waffle said...

Oh my gosh your card is so cute, the giraffe looks so pretty even though he's wounded. You color so nicely with colored pencil (I myself love me some Prismacolors). I'm glad somebody got some use out of little giraffey, very nice:) Oh, and I love the highlight on the neck brace.

Dorcas said...

So cute, Ileana! And funny too which I love. :-) Thanks for coming over to theCreative INspirations challenge to share your work with us all. :-)
Hugs, Dorcas

Min said...

This image is just too stinkin' cute! Great card! Thanks so much for join us this week for WCMD at Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you'll join us again tomorrow - it's a challenge you won't want to miss!!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min

bcriminger said...

I need you to email me your address to send out your prize! brandicriminger@yahoo.com

Tammy Miller said...

Wow I love your project it is just awesome! Thank you so much for playing along in our Anything Goes challenge this week at Catch The Bug Challenge Blog.
I wanted to wish you luck and I hope you come back next week when we have some wonderful things planned and a very special Blog hop with lots of ways to win!
Tammy Miller DT Coordinator, Bugaboo Stamps

Saskia said...

Ooooh... lovely, cute card!!!!!!!

Saskia :)

Pattie said...

Super cute! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations!

cheryl said...

oh love this image he is just so cute,love the coulrs and papers too on this,bless you for playing at creative inspirations this week hope to see you again next week,hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

jude said...

Cute card and image.Thanks for joining us over at Creative Inspirations this week.Hope to see you on sunday with our new challenge.
hugs judex